Manitoba and Ontario Wedding Planner
I’m a certified wedding planner through the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPIC). I also have a Master of Media in Journalism and Communication from Western University and a BA in English Literature from the University of Ottawa.
So what’s an English-Major-Turned-PR-Pro doing as a wedding planner? Well, after working in the government for three years, I finally put my foot down and traded in the nepotism for nuptials.
As a wedding planner, my style can be best described as rustic elegance. Inspired by my country home in the Prairies, I love combining rustic charm and classic elegance; greenery and gold accents; calligraphy and acrylic; wood slabs and naked cakes. The possibilities are endless!
My Favourite Wedding Trends
Lemon & Lavender
Naked Wedding Cakes
Our Vows to You
At Marry On Weddings, our vow to you is to always be:
We happily serve Brandon, Manitoba and surrounding areas.
About Our Name
Marry On was inspired by the famous motivational poster “Keep Calm and Carry On”. That iconic red poster with those five little words has inspired all kinds of paraphernalia – but we like to think ours works best because it actually rhymes!
The poster was created in 1939 by the British government as a means to instill a sense of calm and strength within the British people at the outbreak of the Second World War. Though the saying has become a bit of a cliché, we truly believe in its meaning and how it can be applied to weddings.
What We Do
No Wedding is Too Big or Too Small
Planning a white wedding, an intimate church ceremony or renewing your vows? Looking for ideas for decor or affordable outdoor venues?
We can help!
As a full-service wedding planning and coordination company based out of Brandon, Manitoba, we love helping our couples achieve the wedding of their dreams. With high pressure and expectations, tight budgets and unexpected hiccups, weddings can often cause more stress than excitement. And they shouldn’t.
You deserve an event that’s happy, memorable and completely stress-free. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to help you keep calm and “marry on”. Our goal is to take the stress and difficult decision-making out of the wedding planning process so you can focus on enjoying your day with your beloved, family and friends.
So where do I start?
No wedding is too small or too big for us. We can help you with:
Themes + decor
Weddings on a tight budget
Affordable reception ideas
Hair and makeup ideas
Photography, videography or reportage recommendations
Have a specific question? We’d love to chat with you!
WPIC Code of Ethics
As a WPIC-certified wedding planning business, Marry On adheres to the following codes of conduct:
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable. We will not devalue our profession by offering unsustainable prices.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client – not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We cannot guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.